A Step-by-Step Professional Learning Program for Teachers
Farah, Yarah | Paperback | 13-5-2021
Let op: langere levertijd
Classroom Management for Gifted and Twice-Exceptional Students Using Functional Behavior Assessment assists educators in understanding how to identify and target behaviors that influence the success of students and daily classroom instruction. Each module:
- Provides case studies with examples of the concepts being taught.
- Includes presentations, interactive graphic organizers, and small-group problem-solving activities.
- Offers self-assessments and resources for developing interventions.
- May be used within a university course, a series of workshops, or professional teacher learning communities.
- Uses functional behavior assessment (FBA), a successful research-based approach to behavioral interventions.
Using this book, teachers can learn to manage student behavior and implement differentiation in the classroom.