Cross, Tracy L. | Paperback | 10-8-2021 | English
The second edition of Handbook for Counselors Serving Students With Gifts and Talents provides the definitive overview of research on the general knowledge that has been amassed regarding the psychology of gifted students. This book:
- Introduces the reader to the varied conceptions of giftedness.
- Covers issues specific to gifted children and various intervention methods.
- Describes programs designed to fulfill the need these children have for challenge.
- Is updated and expanded, addressing contemporary issues.
- Reflects the latest research on giftedness.
With chapters authored by leading experts in the field, Handbook for Counselors Serving Students With Gifts and Talents is a resource professionals can turn to for answers to a wide variety of questions about gifted children.
Let op: langere levertijd 2-3 weken